Skip to content
- To be the voice of the blind and the visually impaired to have the same opportunities, rights and choices as others to fully participate in society.
- To use all resources of assistance for the blind a visually impaired and their families, and give advice and assist in the choice of assisted technology and equipment to reduce the impact of loss of vision.
- To create awareness and information with the aim to educate society about the capacity and needs of the blind and visually impaired.
- To help and assist the blind and visually impaired in the field of education and employment.
- To assist and enable the blind and visually impaired to live an independent life of their choice.
- To campaign that public places, buildings, services and the environment to be safe and accessible for the blind and visually impaired.
- To collaborate and work hand in hand with other organisations and private entities not particularly in the field of the visually impaired for the well being of the blind and visually impaired.
- To receive financial contributions, organise fund raising and other assistance for the use and goals of the blind and visually impaired.